Range of 2 & 3 bedroom shared ownership homes in Redditch
MORE PLOTS COMING SOON - Off Hewell Road, Redditch, Worcestershire B97 6BE Platform Housing are working with Persimmon Homes at their Meadow View development in Brockhill, Redditch.
Redditch is a bustling town with a long running history. A short drive takes you to the Kingfisher Shopping Centre, with a range of bespoke and high-street stores, a cinema, restaurants and a gym. The development location offers a range of primary & secondary schools, great transport links with local bus routes, road links to the M42, and Redditch train station offering services to Birmingham and Worcester.
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Houses (Plots 99, 10, 105, 106) - Prices TBC:
These properties briefly comprise of an entrance hall, WC, living room with under-stairs storage and a kitchen/dining room. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, one of which includes built-in storage and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include allocated parking for two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden.
Please note, these properties are due to be build complete early 2021, therefore we are unable to arrange a viewing at this stage. Please contact a member of The Sales Team to be added to our mailing list, so we can notify you once these properties are available to apply for.
You can also follow our property updates on @platformhomeownership @PlatformNewHome
- Type of property: Semi-Detached House
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Vinyl floored contemporary kitchen with stainless steel cooker, hob and extractor
- Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer in kitchen
- Vinyl floored family bathroom with wall tiling
- Located in the historic town of Redditch
- Range of local amenities
- Excellent transport links for commuters
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Turfed rear garden
- Excellent selection of Primary and Secondary schools nearby
FeesWaiting for data...
To organise a zoom meeting, please first Sign in / register