Two 2 bedroom semi-detached homes in Worcestershire
We are excited to announce the release of our final phase of two and three bedroom homes off Oak View Way in Worcester, due for build completion in 2021. These properties are available to apply for now.
This development is ideally situated in Worcester. The properties will benefit from a 10 year warranty and come with two allocated parking spaces.
2 Bedroom Mid Terrace house - from £52,500 for a 25% share (Plots 131 and 132)
2 Bedroom Semi Detached houses - from £53,750 for a 25% share (Plots 8,9 134 and 135
Please note that higher shares may be purchased subject to an affordability assessment.
Properties briefly comprise of a downstairs WC, storage, living room and a kitchen diner with patio doors leading to the rear garden. Upstairs, there are two good sized bedrooms, further storage and a family bathroom. The kitchen, WC and bathroom areas feature vinyl flooring and the remainder of the property is carpeted throughout.
To apply now, a brochure and application form can be downloaded below. Alternatively you can email the Sales Team firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information. Please note demand is expected to be high for these final Shared Ownership plots.
*Please note build dates are only indicative at this stage and may be subject to change. Please note any images are to be used as a guide only and may be subject to change*
You can also follow our property updates on social media @platformhomeownership @PlatformNewHome
- Type of property: Terraced House
- Availability: For Sale
- Vinyl floored contemporary kitchen with stainless steel cooker, hob and extractor and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Vinyl floored family bathroom with three piece white suite and wall tiling
- Downstairs WC
- Carpets provided
- Turfed rear garden
- Allocated parking spaces
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Development is in an ideal location to access Worcester City Centre and range of local amenities
- Excellent transport links
- Higher shares can be purchased subject to an affordability assessment.
FeesWaiting for data...
To organise a zoom meeting, please first Sign in / register