A range of 3 bedroom, semi-detached houses, in the historic village of Quadring
We are are proud to present a range of 3 bedroom, semi-detached houses, in the historic village of Quadring. The houses will be available to purchase from 20.10.20.
Located in South Holland, Lincolnshire, Quadring is a small village with multiple historic buildings including the Grade I listed village church. The village has all the necessary amenities including a convenience store, Post Office, local pub and Primary School. The villages of Donington and Gosberton are 2 miles away, and have primary and secondary schools and doctors surgeries. The larger town of Spalding, which has a train station, is approximately 8 miles away.
- Type of property: Semi-Detached House
- Gas heating
- Fully fitted kitchens with integrated oven, hob and extractor.
- External Security lights
- Downstairs WC
- Bath with electric overbath shower
- Allocated parking space x 2 per property
- Rear garden
- Patio doors
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Price shown is for a 25% share. Other shares are available.
FeesWaiting for data...
To organise a zoom meeting, please first Sign in / register