Two bedroom mid-terrace house
Platform Home Ownership are proud to present, on behalf of South Holland District Council, this two bedroom mid-terrace house available for shared ownership (part buy part rent) purchase in the village of Cowbit.
The property briefly comprises:
- Plot 21 (2 bed): 2 double bedrooms - lounge, kitchen / diner, separate hallway and downstairs WC, patio doors to rear garden from kitchen
Cowbit village is a small popular village with its own local school (St Mary's Primary School), shop and garage and is perfectly placed in a rural setting, being only 2 miles from Spalding and 16 miles from Peterborough.
These properties are to be owned and managed by South Holland District Council, with Platform Home Ownership acting as the sales agent, so your lease will be with South Holland District Council. A local connection to the area will be required to apply for these properties
- Type of property: Terraced House
- Availability: For Sale
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Tiled bathroom, bath with over-bath electric shower
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Two parking spaces per property
- External security lights
- Price shown is for a 42% share only
- Enclosed rear garden
FeesWaiting for data...
To organise a zoom meeting, please first Sign in / register