9 one bedroom two person flats for shared ownership purchase in Leamington Spa.
Platform Home Ownership are proud to present 8 one bedroom two person flats for shared ownership purchase (part buy part rent) on this groundbreaking new scheme in Leamington Spa.
These properties are situated in Stephenson Court, one of the blocks at Station Approach, and:
- 3, 4 & 5 Stephenson Court (Plots 107, 108 & 109) are ground floor flats
- 8 & 10 Stephenson Court (Plots 112 & 114) are first floor flats
- 14 & 16 Stephenson Court (Plots 117 & 119) are second floor flats
- 20 Stephenson Court (Plot 123) is a third floor flat
Prices for the shared ownership properties will be confirmed closer to completion but as a guiding estimate we are expecting prices to be in the region of:
- £180,000 (1 bed apartment) - £63,000 for a 35% share
- £225,000 (2 bed apartment) - £78,750 for a 35% share
- £265,000 (2 bed house) - £92,750 for a 35% share
- £310,000 (3 bed house) - £108,500 for a 35% share
- 4 bed house - TBC pending valuation
Shares from 25% to 75% will be available and the share will be based on applicants' affordability.
The flats at Stephenson Court are now build complete.
Station Approach is built in partnership with Warwick District Council, and will include a new council owned 100 space car park and an improved cycle-path to the station via the underpass off Avenue Road. The 75 shared ownership properties form part of a larger 160 property development being built by A.C. Lloyd for Platform Home Ownership and Platform Home Ownership.
- Type of property: Flat
- Availability: For Sale
- Gas central heating
- Access to communal area in block
- New, modern property in a desirable area
- Prices shown are for a 35% share - other shares are available
- Prices shown are a guide price and may be subject to changed based on an up-to-date valuation
- Service charge figure has been estimated - this means the actual charge could increase or decrease, which will affect your monthly rent
- CGI images are for illustration purposes only
FeesWaiting for data...
To organise a zoom meeting, please first Sign in / register